Friday, June 8, 2012

Wonderful "Bistro Blue"

we don't speak nor understand French
but mumster has been playing this CD 
Bistro Blue
she bought recently ( like yesterday )

and of course we have No choice but
to also listen to it.......as it's been
playing all night long.....

picture this, she Sings eh hums along
and picks Tiffy up to dance with her....
all the while not understanding a single word...
and
of course my darling sister Tiffy
dozes off  ha......

don't we just luv mumsters who
imagine they can hold a tune..........

I must say I do like the music and I dozed off too
err, no offence intended, Ms Cyntia

mumster says the singer Cyntia M
 makes her happy and she has been 
blue lately, trust us, really down.....

we must check out whether CyntiaM
( yes, we checked the spelling and it's Without
the "H"  on her album )
has more albums.....
hey anything that makes our mumster happy bol.... 

hey guys, you Will Not regret listening
to this wonderful album......




 chikisses to ms CyntiaM for making mumster
smile so broadly.......

Tiffy n

cocobr3

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Tiffy and Coco , hope your mum is feeling a little less blue today!
Best wishes Molly

Unknown said...

Tiffy and Coco , hope your mum is feeling a little less blue today!
Best wishes Molly

Sketching with Dogs said...

We are very glad that CyntiaM is cheering your mum up. Hope she feels better soon. When our mum sings, windows crack in the next street!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Nadine, Chewy and Lilibell said...

Yep, the Mom is always singing and dancing with us too!

We do hope that your Mum is feeling better??

Waggles & Chi kisses, Chewy & Lilibell

Suka said...

hey CocoRue and Tiffy,

I am so furry sad to read your mom has been down. If there is anything my human or I can do please let us know. I send your mom soft woos of love and comfort. We want her to be happy and feel better!

Tiffy, the photo of you dozing on your mom's shoulder is simply adorable! Love it! And CocoRue, you are looking very stylish in your pretty dress. I have missed seeing you pups! I am happy your mom found some wonderful tunes to help her spirit. My human likes French music so she will give it a listen.

Cheers to your mom and tail wags and licks to you gorgeous pups!

Suka

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I love seeing the DANCE. Super post!

sprinkles said...

I've never heard of Cyntia M. before!

How come she's carrying Tiffy around but not you, CoCo?

I hope your mom is feeling better now.

Karen Jo said...

I am so happy that your mumster found some music to make her happy when she was so blue.

Herman

Bijou said...

Hi CoCo and Tiffy!

We are coming around to see some of our old furiends. We see it has been awhile since you last posted, we hope you all are doing well. You two girls look as beautiful as ever!

Waggles,
Bijou and Banjo

Thanks for visiting

Image and video hosting by TinyPic